Welcome to the website of Nic Angelov, barrister
Practising for more than 20 years in criminal law in New South Wales, Australia
Helping Clients in All Aspects of Criminal Law
- Briefs accepted in all areas of criminal law
- 20 years' experience
- Legal Aid briefs accepted
- Author of Traffic Law NSW - the established an reliable guide to traffic law in NSW
- Lectured in criminal law at Sydney University
- Fixed fee agreement considered for most local court and short matter briefs
- Do not practice much in criminal law? A hands-on approach to the case with guidance at every step
- Practical and skilled advice based on years of experience
- Dedicated preparation and resolute advocacy
- Discuss with your solicitor whether your case requires the services of a barrister
- Initial conference at no obligation
- Direct access briefs and fixed fee agreements considered
- Have a grant of Legal Aid for your case? You may be eligible for the barrister of your choice
- Urgent cases - applications for bail, including on weekends
Direct access briefs and fixed-fee agreements considered.
Other Enquiries Welcome
- Regular speaker at Continuing Professional Development Seminars
- Media enquiries on traffic law
Do you need assistance?
Contact my chambers if you are interested in having me legally represent you in your case. My goal is exceptional advocacy and advice in all areas of criminal law.